Looking for a new opportunity within the property industry?
EXPERIENCED ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED
An excellent opportunity to join our established Residential & New Homes Sales team based in our busy City Centre office in Brighton.
Oakley Property is a well-established, independent company, offering a comprehensive Estate Agency, Letting and Property Management service, in relation to both commercial and residential property, across Sussex.
We have a long-standing reputation for exceptional service and professionalism.
This is an ideal opportunity for an existing administrator looking to further their career.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- The selected candidate will work closely with the members of the team in a busy department.
- Administrative support to the Sales team.
- Creating and updating sales and marketing brochures.
- Property file management to ensure compliance.
- Liaising with other offices and departments.
- Branch reception cover when required.
- Continuing and establishing organisational systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Oakley Property are looking for a focused and motivated individual to work in the residential sales team.
- Minimum 1 years administration experience essential.
- Self-motivated, good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task as part of a busy and successful team.
- Excellent communication skills including written English, with a fine attention to detail.
- Strong computer literacy, confident with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work as part of a team and by yourself during busy periods and take ownership of your own workload.
- Friendly, outgoing and personable character with a confident and professional manner.
- Experience within the property industry preferred but not essential.
Enquiries/CV’s in confidence to James Epps, Residential Director.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 627 414
We are always looking for outstanding people to join the team.
If you want a career with Oakley Property please contact us at email@example.com