Looking for a new opportunity within the property industry?
TRAINEE OFFICE RECEPTIONIST & ADMINISTRATOR
Our Brighton Head Office is looking for a trainee office receptionist and administrator on a full-time basis.
Oakley Property is a well-established, independent agency, offering a comprehensive Estate Agency, Letting and Property Management service, in relation to residential and commercial property, across Sussex.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Branch reception cover
- Answering phones and diverting calls
- Releasing keys to contractors on reception
- Filing and scanning
- Maintaining and organising file management systems to ensure compliance
- Liaising with other offices and departments for administrative support
- Responsible for daily administering of the post
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an office environment is preferred but not essential
- Good customer service skills
- Confident communicating with clients and members of the public
- Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Well organised, with impeccable time management
- Ability to work both as part of a team and alone during busy periods and to take ownership of workload
- A positive and approachable attitude, and happy to offer help and support where required.
To apply for this position please send your CV and an email to Louise Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for outstanding people to join the team.
If you want a career with Oakley Property please contact us at email@example.com