Looking for a new opportunity within the property industry?
SENIOR SALES CONSULTANT - Residential Sales
Brighton & Hove City Office
An excellent opportunity to join our established Residential & New Homes Sales team based in our busy City Centre office in Brighton.
Oakley Property is a well-established, independent company, offering a comprehensive Estate Agency, Letting and Property Management service, in relation to both commercial and residential property, across Sussex.
We have a long-standing reputation for exceptional service and professionalism.
This is an ideal opportunity for an existing negotiator/valuer to further their career.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- To act for a wide variety of clients, valuing and selling residential property across Brighton & Hove.
- To build a rapport with buyers and sellers and ensure clients are dealt with in a positive and friendly manner.
- To undertake marketing activities and generate new business.
- To handle sales progression.
- A highly motivated individual with a proven ability to drive projects to a successful and timely conclusion.
- In-depth knowledge of estate agency sales and valuation practices, with ideally a level 3 NAEA qualification or someone who is looking to achieve an NAEA accreditation.
- Local knowledge preferred but not essential.
- Self-motivated, good negotiation and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task as part of a busy and successful team.
- Excellent communication skills including written English, with a strong attention to detail and good computer literacy.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
To apply for this position please send your CV and an email to James Epps firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for outstanding people to join the team.
If you want a career with Oakley Property please contact us at email@example.com