12 Shelley Road
Worthing, West Sussex
Formally a British Red Cross Centre, this attractive red brick detached period building is positioned on a corner plot at the junction of Shelley Road and Salisbury Road in central Worthing, providing off street parking for 4 vehicles.The site has been granted planning permission under application AWDM/1074/18 for the provision of 5 x 1 bedroom apartments and 1 x 2 bedroom apartment to include a single storey extension to replace the existing garage whilst retaining most of the existing internal diving walls.
- Attractive red brick period building in a popular residential area of central Worthing.
- Planning permission granted to convert into 6 apartments.
- Detailed drawings available.
- Planning reference no. AWDM/1074/18 - Adur District Council.
- Mainline Train Station within a Mile.
- Worthing Pier within 1/3 of a mile