5,351 sq ft
Guide Price £2,500,000
Brighton, East Sussex
The property was constructed in 2013 and is arranged as 9 flats over ground to third floors. with 2 lock up retail units fronting Oxford Street on the ground floor, 8 of the flats have balcony or patio space. The flats were completed to Level 3 of the Code for Sustainable Homes.We understand the property utilises solar panels which provide electricity for the communal areas.
- Fully let with no vacant units
- Mainly residential investment
- 9 residential & 2 retail units
- Income circa £143,980 pax
- Representing a yield of 5.8%
- Constructed 2013
- 0.3 miles Brighton Mainline Station
- Sale of the shares in owning company by negotiation.