Join the team
Current job vacancies at our Brighton-based Head Office, Brighton & Hove Sales Office, Lewes Property Hub, & Shoreham Property Hub!
Looking for a new opportunity within the property industry?
We are always looking for outstanding people to join the team!
If you want a career with Oakley Property please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW HOMES SALES PROGRESSOR
We are looking for a New Homes Sales Progressor to join our established New Homes sales team based in our central Brighton head office.
Oakley Property is a well-established, independent company, offering a comprehensive Estate Agency, Letting and Property Management service, in relation to both commercial and residential property, across Sussex.
We have a long-standing reputation for exceptional service and professionalism.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Progress sales from ‘offer agreed’ through to ‘completion’ for the New Homes teams.
Work with and maintain client relationships.
Keep developers, vendors and purchasers updated with milestone events.
Liaise with surveyors and arrange access for valuation & surveys.
Overcome challenges throughout the transaction process.
To carry out New Homes Key Handovers when required.
Assist the Residential Sales offices with Sales Progression when required.
Support the New Homes department with any additional overflow duties.
- New Homes and /or Commercial Sales experience preferred.
- A highly motivated individual with a proven ability to drive transactions to a successful and timely conclusion.
- In-depth knowledge of estate agency sales, with ideally a level 3 NAEA qualification (or equivalent) or someone who is looking to achieve an accreditation.
- Reporting to clients in both written and excel formats.
- Self-motivated, good negotiation and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task as part of a busy and successful team.
- Excellent communication skills including written English, with a strong attention to detail and good computer literacy.
- Ability to work as part of a team and by yourself during busy periods and take ownership of your own workload.
- Friendly, outgoing and personable character with a confident and professional manner.
- Full UK Driving Licence preferred.
- Local knowledge preferred but not essential.
EXPERIENCED BLOCK PROPERTY MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced block property manager to join our Block Property Management team. The role will be based in our head office on Foundry Street in Brighton and is full time.
Oakley Property is a well- established, independent agency, offering a comprehensive Estate Agency, New Homes, Letting and Property Management services, in relation to residential and commercial property, across Sussex.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of a long retained, well-ordered, portfolio of blocks comprising RMC’s, conversions and a number of settled new builds.
- Undertaking the full range of property management duties, from budget setting to site inspections, major works consultation and insurance provision/claims.
- Dealing effectively with leaseholders, clients and contractors in relation to the day-to-day running of each property.
- Preparation and management of annual service charge budgets and expenditure.
- Management of Building Insurance renewals.
- Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety and other legislation.
- Conversant in major works, S20 process.
- Chairing resident and client meetings
- At least 3 years previous experience in block management is preferable.
- Ideally has an IRPM or RICS qualification.
- Good understanding of leases and current property management legislation.
- Working knowledge of building management, systems maintenance and repair projects.
- Experience working with new builds and setting budgets from scratch.
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task as part of a busy and successful team.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and in respect of the presentation of information.
- Good computer literacy and familiarity with property management software.
- Full UK driving licence.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Office Manager Louise Wilson email@example.com
Oakley Property is a well-established, independent agency, offering a comprehensive Estate Agency, New Homes, Letting and Property Management services, in relation to residential and commercial property, across Sussex.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our established Brighton & Hove Residential Sales office.
The Saturday Assistant role is a key part of providing a friendly, approachable and professional service to our clients and customers at the weekends. The role will be varied and will include handling walk-in, telephone and email enquiries. No experience is necessary but good organisation is key in our busy central office, as is an outgoing, professional and approachable attitude, and a good knowledge of the local area. Salary will depend on experience.
Please send your CV in the strictest confidence to Andy Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you would like to apply for.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you to our team!