The government’s Help To Buy Scheme is drawing to a close, but there’s still time to apply and reserve your home!
Help To Buy is a government backed scheme designed to help first time buyers on to the property ladder. It effectively allows eligible first time buyers to secure their new home with a 5% deposit and a smaller mortgage, for properties under £437,600.
In essence, the equity loan allows you to buy a new home where the deposit and mortgage only equates to 80% of the value of the home. The other 20% will be funded by your Equity Loan.
In order to qualify, you will need to have a deposit of at least 5% of the entire purchase price of the property.
So, for example, if you are buying a house worth £345,000, your deposit must be at least £17,250 (5%). Your equity loan of 20% would be £69,000 and therefore, your mortgage would be £258,750 (75%).
To qualify and take advantage of the Help to Buy Equity Loan before it expires, you must be a first-time buyer who can reserve before 31st October 2022 and complete your purchase before 21st March 2023.
If you would like further information about the scheme and to speak to a financial expert about the process, please call our team on 01273 688 881.
In the meantime, you can view all the properties we have that are available through the Help to Buy scheme below.
Southdowns Park, Lewes
Southdowns Park is a luxury collection of 22 houses, 5 penthouses and 75 apartments offering a range of views including Lewes Castle and the surrounding South Downs National Park.
Find out more at southdownsparklewes.co.uk
ROX is collection of 70 designer apartments, penthouses, and two signature townhouses in the heart of Brighton
Find out more at rox-brighton.com
Green Park Mews, Wivelsfield
Green Park Mews is a luxury development of 14 two and three bedroom houses offering modern open ground floor living with private outdoor spaces, set in the picturesque village of Wivelsfield Green.
Find out more at greenparkmews.co.uk
Aurum is a new seafront development in Hove, consisting of 52 luxurious apartments,
the majority with underground parking.
Find out more at aurumhove.co.uk
Circus, Burgess Hill
Circus is a brand new development of 10 one and two-bedroom apartments in the heart of Burgess Hill.
Find out more at circusburgesshill.co.uk
Kubic is a development of 38 stylish & contemporary 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments, the majority with a balcony or patio, set in the city of Brighton & Hove.
Find out more at kubicbrighton.co.uk
Archers Field, Isfield
Archers Field is a beautifully crafted boutique development of 2,3 & 4 bedroom new homes perfectly positioned in the quiet semi-rural village of Isfield just outside Lewes
Find out more at archersfield.co.uk
Please note: There is currently no replacement scheme in place when Help to Buy finishes, so if any of these properties are of interest, you must reserve your home and submit your Help To Buy Property Information Form by 6pm on 31 October 2022.
Call us on 01273 688 881 for more information.
- Angmering (1)
- Brighton (29)
- Career Opportunities (1)
- Charity (1)
- Commercial property (23)
- Family living (28)
- Featured (26)
- Grand Designs (7)
- Head Office (4)
- Help to Buy (9)
- Holiday Letting (2)
- Housing market (50)
- Hove Enterprise Centre (1)
- Land opportunities (9)
- Letting (31)
- Lewes Branch (28)
- Life in Sussex (21)
- Meet the Team (13)
- New Build Homes (35)
- Property Finance (23)
- Property Management (13)
- Residential Sales (64)
- Seaford (2)
- Selling your Home (26)
- Shoreham (57)
- Sussex property (37)
- Sussex Property Market (44)